The best way to do disclosures
This is a core CRMLS product, available to CRMLS users at no additional cost
Home sellers are often overwhelmed by the disclosures process. Glide is full of intuitive tools that make this process easier. Glide takes sellers through a step-by-step guided interface with inline contextual help, auto-saving, checks to ensure all questions are complete, and a flagging feature to ask for additional help. Sellers rave about an easier way to understand, and complete complex disclosure forms.
Manage risk, save time, and keep everything in one place with Glide. Available at no additional cost through participating CRMLS Associations & Boards.
CRMLS & Glide are changing the real estate game!
(Coming soon for CRMLS Matrix users)
What is it?
A “Submit offer using Glide” feature will appear on the listing results pages within Paragon and Flex. In Paragon, the feature will appear as a button; in Flex, as a link. Clicking it will seamlessly transition you into the Glide system, where you can create, manage, negotiate, and close offers all in one place.
Here is what it will look like in Paragon:
Here is what it will look like in Flex:
Palm Springs Flex users: All Glide features except the Submit Offer button will be available in your system. Access Glide through the new tile on your dashboard.
How does this feature help your business?
Simplicity. No more paper forms in various locations. With this new feature, you can manage your entire transaction from beginning to end from your desktop or mobile device
1. Benefits for all users
- • Extract key dates from a completed offer package in seconds
- • Create a calendar with key dates, automatically accounting for weekends, holidays, etc., or automatically add to your Google Calendar
- • Customer Offer summary emails including important details, dates, and contacts. Users can send emails from their own Google accounts (Outlook coming soon).
2. Benefits for Buyers’ agents
- • Innovative offer-writing experience on desktop & mobile
- • Highlighted areas identify all important/required parts of an offer in one place (typically a Pro feature, but no cost for CRMLS users)
- • Ability to track offers via links
- • Track & send transaction details to the listing agent, even for offers that did not originate in Glide
- • Access to semantic analysis (typically a Pro feature, but no cost for CRMLS users)
– Get alerted when people view your offer
– Receive SMS notifications
– Additional security
3. Benefits for Listing agents
- • Quickly compare, manage, counter, and accept offers
- • Solicit offers from buyers’ agents via a link – available in the transaction, the CRMLS listing, or via email
- • Comparison tables for offers
- • Presentation-mode for Zoom calls (typically a Pro feature, but no cost for CRMLS users)
- • Negotiation tools for counteroffers
Are C.A.R. forms included in Glide?
COVID-19 update: use Glide to complete C.A.R. PEAD form
Glide now integrates with CRMLS systems to help you stay compliant with CDC and DRE recommendations.
Learn more about the C.A.R. PEAD (Property Entry Advisory and Declaration) form here and learn about the Glide integration here.