Flooding will happen. Incorrect determinations should not.
Real estate professionals need to know what information they can really count on when it comes to flood zones. Agents put themselves at risk when they choose to use uncertified reports to guide their clients regarding flood status.
MyFloodStatus can help eliminate this risk.
MyFloodStatus, powered by WTG, LLC, is the premier provider of accurate, structure-based flood zone determinations nationally. Used by real estate agents nationwide, each flood determination is pinpoint accurate, certified, and insured – backed by $2 million of E&O insurance.
Each MyFloodStatus flood determination report goes beyond the industry standard one-page Special Flood Hazard Form and includes accurate, structure-based visual verification mapping detail based on the current effective FEMA map. If FEMA proposes a map change, the MyFloodStatus report will also include the preliminary map, giving you a heads-up on potential designation changes.
- • Access to industry-leading, detailed and accurate information
- • Protection from liability
- • Elimination of questions and doubts on the flood status of listings
- • Access to the MyFloodStatus Resource Center at no additional cost, staffed by Certified Floodplain Managers who answer your questions and can provide elevation certificate guidance
- • Advocacy and support
- • Letter of Map Amendment services (available for an additional fee)
MyFloodStatus is offered on a pay-per-use basis. CRMLS users pay a discounted price of $25 per report – a 17% savings.
Interested in learning more? Check out this video from MyFloodStatus:
“Running your report saved a lot of time, money and frustration. Best money I’ve spent.”
Real Estate Agent